Comprehensive Services Coupled with latest technology to provide advanced care
Pulmonology Clinic in NELLORE
The Center for Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine at Sai Shwasa Chest & Allergy Clinic Nellore offers comprehensive consultative, diagnostic and therapeutic services for different lung diseases. Lung treatments can be availed as in-patient, out-patient and ICU basis.
Asthma Clinic in Nellore
The Center for Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine at Sai Shwasa Chest & Allergy Clinic Nellore offers complete treatments for pulmonary diseases and disorders viz. Sleep disorders, Pulmonology hypertension, Asthma, Pneumonia, Chronic obstructive lung disease, ACDS, Severe respiratory failure, COPD Septicemia, Acute lung injury, Poly-trauma, flail chest, acute and chronic respiratory failure, and various lung infections.
Bronchial thermoplasty, a procedure to treat severe asthma is performed at the Center for Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine by a team of doctors, specialized and trained in interventional pulmonology.
Advanced Lung Treatment Clinic in Nellore
Lung transplants and combined heart-lung transplants are performed by a team of specialist doctors including pulmonologist, transplant physicians, transplant surgeon, transplant nurse coordinator, transplant social worker, psychologist and physical therapist.
First Bronchial Thermoplasty procedure in the twin Telugu states was performed by the Department of Interventional Pulmonology Sai Swhasa Clinic Nellore.
First to introduce cryotherapy for lung diseases in the twin Telugu states
First to successfully perform whole lung lavage procedure in the twin Telugu states
First Lung Transplantation in the region
Pulmonology Treatment Clinic In Nellore
Pulmonology and Critical Care specialists at our Center for Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine, provide treatments to the following lung disorders and conditions.
COPD Treatment In Nellore
- Bronchial thermoplasty for asthma: Bronchial thermoplasty (BT) is a bronchoscopic procedure which offers hope in difficult-to-treat asthma. It is a safe, minimally invasive procedure that aims to open up the narrowed airways and facilitate airflow (breathing). This is achieved by selectively reducing the thickness of the smooth muscle mass by applying radio-frequency pulses.
- Tracheal Stenting for esophageal cancer: Tracheal stenting is a procedure wherein a self-expandable stent is placed in the trachea. The cancerous growth in the esophagus is large enough to obstruct the adjacent airways and increase the risk of respiratory failure.
- Cystic fibrosis
- Sleep disorders
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pneumonia and Tuberculosis (TB)
- Lung Cancer
- Severe respiratory failure
- Acute lung injury
- Flail chest
- Acute and chronic respiratory failure
- Various lung infections
Advanced Pulmonology Treatment in Nellore
- Single maintenance and reliever therapy (SMART) for asthma
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS), a minimally invasive procedure used to diagnose lung cancer, infections, and other diseases causing enlarged lymph nodes in the chest
- Removal of foreign body through lipid / fiber-optic bronchoscopy
- Surgery for Lung & Esophageal Cancer & other thoracic tumors including complex resections
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery (VATS) or minimally invasive thoracic surgery
- Lung Volume Reduction Surgery for Emphysema (LVRS)
- General Thoracic Surgery including surgery for benign lung disorder, multi-drug resistant tuberculosis, pleural diseases and various mediastinal & esophageal pathologies
- Management of non-cardiac emergencies like ARDS, acute neurological emergencies, acute ventilator failure.
- Management of toxicological emergencies
- Complex electrolyte imbalances, septic shocks, postoperative medical emergencies, etc.
- ALICE -6, the latest sleep diagnostic system is managed by experienced sleep physicians and sleep technologists